- 99.99% Fullerene C60 mono-molecule suspended in ultra-pure natural oil.
- Two capacities are available, 3.38 oz (100ml) or 8.45 oz (250ml).
- Take between a teaspoon and a tablespoon a day, or 0.17 oz to 0.5 oz per day, for a weight between 110 lb and 176 lb.
- Preferably in the morning on an empty stomach, possibly accompanied by an apple.
Olive oil is the one chosen by the researchers for the study Baati / Fanchon in Paris in 2012.
The C60 is found in natural state in shungite stone, less than 5%, but also in the ashes and soot of a wood fire.
Our carbon 60 contains no trace of chemical pollutants or solvents such as benzene or toluene.
A little bit of C60 history:
Harry Kroto, a specialist in organic chemistry at the University of Sussex, UK, is discovering a long carbon molecule in interstellar space.
With physicist colleagues Robert Curl and Richard Smalley, they vaporize graphite carbon nanotubes (graphene) at very high temperatures. They recreated the C60. It is a polygon with 60 vertices and 32 faces, 12 being pentagons and 20 hexagons, perfectly resembling a football or buckyball.
The researchers named the Buckminsterfullerene C60 or Buckminster fullerene in honor of Richard Buckminster Fuller, an American architect and inventor of the geodesic dome. This team of chemists will be awarded the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 1996 for their discovery of fullerenes.
These compounds also have conductive and lubricating physical properties. They are used, for example, in photovoltaic solar cells.
Due to its molecular structure, carbon 60 is used in nanotechnology for its ability to go to the heart of cells through the cell membrane.
Recent scientific research in nanoscience has demonstrated its effectiveness against cancer cells or irradiation.
An extraordinary ability to combat oxidative stress
- The spectacular effects are the cause of the reduction of the oxidative stress, but also by its important and complete absorption by the digestive system and its complete disappearance within ten hours after its absorption.
- Indeed, carbon 60 is the best known antioxidant, it is able to give 180 times more electrons than vitamin C!
- A scientific experiment published in 2008 had already shown that not only can mice live longer but also limit their cognitive deficits related to age.
Powerful Cellular Penetration
- Fullerene C60 has a large number of double bonds and therefore has a powerful antioxidant effect. With the ability to easily penetrate even cells, nuclei and mitochondria, the C60 is the most effective free radical scavenger in the world! Beautiful perspective for neurodegenerative diseases
- The molecule of Fullerene C60 is small and easily penetrates the blood-brain barrier. By developing new active compounds that can be used by the brain, this incredible property can lead to many medical applications in the field of nanomedicine. Therefore, fullerene C60 is a very promising substance in the treatment of various neuronal diseases.
- Fullerene C60 can even be considered an effective ingredient in the treatment of Alzheimer's disease, as researchers have shown that it can withstand the accumulation of beta-amyloid and the destruction of pyramidal neurons. hippocampus. One could see the development of new drugs targeting the brain, with antioxidant properties.
- Recent scientific experiments have shown that it can delay the symptoms of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) and its antioxidant capacity protects neurons from degenerative Parkinson's disease. Fullerene C60 removes superoxide anions and hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) and effectively inhibits lipid peroxidation.
Helpful for cancer research
- With its strong antioxidant capacity, fullerene C60 is able to trigger many reactions of Fenton, which kill viruses and bacteria.
- According to a 2011 study, a dose of C60 fullerene at 5 mg / kg inhibited the growth of transplanted lung carcinoma tumors by more than 76%, but also had an anti-inflammatory effect. -metastatic by almost 48%.
- Fullerenes also appear to be effective carriers for conventional drugs (for example, in cancer research), thanks to their autophagic properties on cancer cells, allowing them to more accurately reach target tumors.
- A 2009 scientific experiment also mentions the improvement of hair regeneration, which is a particularly interesting indicator, to counteract the effects of chemotherapy.
- Due to the strong penetration of C60 fullerene into the membrane of viruses, it can prevent the replication of the virus, particularly the types of HIV (AIDS) and cytomegalovirus.
C60 Anti-aging benefits:
The C60 is an undeniable anti-aging asset, as it can oppose the destruction of collagen fibers by free radicals.
A scientific study conducted with 23 people showed that taking C60 for eight weeks reduced the depth of wrinkles.
In another test, for four weeks, the skin increased its proportion of collagen and an optimization of its level of hydration.
C60 for bones and joints:
A team of scientists has shown that carbon 60 is able to promote the development of chondrocytes.
It is these cells that guarantee the regeneration of cartilage, the tissue that covers the bony ends at the joints.
The carbon 60 can therefore fight against osteoarthritis.
The C60, an innovative food supplement?
There are many scientific experiments that demonstrate the benefits of carbon 60 for health and have proven its lack of toxicity.
Although fullerene C60 has still not been validated for human consumption, it can become a personal choice to increase one's own vitality and longevity or that of animals.
The C60 can not be considered as a drug, a dietary supplement or a nutritional supplement.
Its use to man or the woman is still experimental, it is sold for research purposes only.