High-quality, cost-effective NMN
Introducing our high-quality Nicotinamide Mononucleotide (NMN) powder, a natural supplement that may help to support anti-aging and overall health.
Our NMN comes in a luxurious, premium jar adorned with a stylish bamboo cap, blending sustainability with elegance.
Our supplier is the largest manufacturer of NMN in the world. This NMN was used in a clinical study carried out in 2022 on 65 people for 2 months. This study was supervised by Harvard Medical School in the United States and the University of Oslo in Norway.
You can download the study directly from our website.
The original study can be found in the publication Frontiers Aging.
NMN is a key precursor to NAD+, a molecule that plays a vital role in energy metabolism and other cellular processes. Our NMN powder is made from pure, lab-tested ingredients and is easy to incorporate into your daily routine by mixing it with water or your favorite beverage. With our NMN powder, you can potentially improve physical performance, protect against age-related diseases, and even extend lifespan. As always, it's important to consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement. Try our NMN powder today and see the difference it can make in your health and wellness journey.
Our NMN supplement is very economical. With just one 50g jar of our high-quality NMN, you get over 3 months' daily intake.
Forbes magazine even devoted an article to the benefits of Nicotinamide Mononucleotide.
When using our Nicotinamide Mononucleotide (NMN) powder, it's recommended to start with a lower dosage and gradually increase it over time. The typical dosage given in clinical trials is up to 500mg per day, however, expert David Sinclair suggests taking up to 1000mg per day. It's important to consult with a healthcare professional before determining the appropriate dosage for you. Keep in mind that there are currently no reported side effects associated with NMN.
Here are a few additional pieces of advice to consider when using our Nicotinamide Mononucleotide (NMN) powder:
- Start with a lower dosage: 500mg per day (2 scoops provided). As with any new supplement, it's best to start with a lower dosage and gradually increase it over time to assess your optimum.
- Take in the morning with a large glass of water. Do not take in the evening to avoid having too much energy to go to sleep!
- Consult with a healthcare professional: As always, it's important to consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement, especially if you have any underlying health conditions or are taking other medications.
- Store in a cool, dry place: To ensure the potency and freshness of our NMN powder, it's important to store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Combine with a healthy diet and exercise: To see the best results, it's important to combine our NMN powder with a healthy diet and regular exercise.
- Use with caution: Research on NMN is still ongoing, therefore it is important to use this product with caution.
- Keep out of reach of children: As with any supplement, keep it out of reach of children and follow the instructions on the label.
- Yao, Z., et al. (2017). Nicotinamide Mononucleotide Inhibits JNK Activation to Reverse Alzheimer Disease.
- Yoshino, J., et al. (2011). Nicotinamide Mononucleotide, a Key NAD(+) Intermediate, Treats the Pathophysiology of Diet and Age-Induced Diabetes in Mice. Cell Metabolism.
- Yamamoto, T., et al. (2014). Nicotinamide Mononucleotide, an Intermediate of NAD+ Synthesis, Protects the Heart from Ischemia and Reperfusion.
- Wang, Y., et al. (2018). NAD+ Supplementation Normalizes Key Alzheimer’s Features and DNA Damage Responses in a New AD Mouse Model with Introduced DNA Repair Deficiency.
- Keisuke, O., et al. (2019). Implications of Altered NAD Metabolism in Metabolic Disorders. Journal of Biomedical Sciences.
History of NMN
Nicotinamide Mononucleotide (NMN) is a naturally-occurring compound that is a key precursor to NAD+, a molecule that plays a vital role in energy metabolism and other cellular processes. The history of NMN research dates back to the 1960s when it was first discovered and its chemical structure was determined.
In recent years, the interest in NMN as a potential anti-aging supplement has grown significantly. This is largely due to the work of scientists like David Sinclair, a Professor of Genetics at Harvard Medical School who has been studying the sirtuin family of enzymes and their role in aging. Sinclair and his team have shown that by increasing NAD+ levels in the body through the use of NMN, it can activate sirtuins and other enzymes involved in aging and improve cellular function, protect against age-related diseases, and potentially even extend lifespan.
NMN has been studied primarily in animal models, such as mice and rats, and the results have been promising. Studies have shown that NMN can improve physical performance, protect against age-related diseases such as obesity, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease, and even extend lifespan.
However, more research is needed to fully understand the effects of NMN in humans. A few clinical trials are currently ongoing to evaluate the safety and efficacy of NMN in humans.
In summary, while the research on NMN is still in early stages, the current studies are promising but more research is needed to fully understand the effects of NMN in humans and its potential as an anti-aging supplement.
About Our NMN Expertise and Quality Commitment
A team of experts with extensive experience in health and nutrition supports our commitment to providing high-quality NMN powder. Our team consists of professionals passionate about ensuring that our NMN powder meets the highest quality standards.
We collaborate with reputable laboratories to conduct thorough testing of our products, and we constantly stay up-to-date with the latest scientific research to ensure the safety and effectiveness of our NMN powder.
Our customers deserve the best, and we strive to provide products that live up to your trust and expectations.